Ironbound’s Reefer Department proudly offers many services and advantages over of our competitors. Our reefer facility is large and allows us to keep many parts in stock for Thermo King, Carrier, and Daikin. This allows for faster repairs and dramatically less downtime for you and your equipment. We also feature 36 power outlets to keep your loads running as well as peace of mind with live secure storage. In addition to all of our previously mentioned services, we are also a warranty repair facility for Thermo King, Carrier, and Daikin. Our highly trained and experienced reefer technicians are looking forward to servicing you.
Highly Trained Technicians:
- All reefer technicians have been certified through Carrier Transicold’s training program
- All reefer & genset technicians have received training through P.T.T.I (Port Training Technical Institute) as well as service engineers from all of the Thermo King. Carrier, Daikin, Starcool
- We stock many parts for Thermo King, Carrier, Daikin, and Starcool as well as major components from Thermo King, Carrier, & Daikin. This keeps unit down time to a minimum as there is no delay waiting for parts.
- Condenser Coils
- Evaporator and Condenser Motors
- Controllers and Relay Boards
- Valves & Coils
- In most cases emergency repairs on live loads can be performed as a result of our large stock of parts. No need to risk losing cargo while a reefer is down due to a parts delay.
- We have 36 power outlets to accommodate pretripping of reefers / repairs / live load storage.
- Offer 24hr secure location for live load storage
- Offer periodic temp checks on live load storage
- Ironbound can drain gensets and prepare for loading into dry containers for shipment. Loading and securing can also be performed.
- We are an official warranty repair facility for Thermo King, Carrier, Daikin, and Starcool.
- All labor and parts still covered under manufacturer’s warranty will be changed at no charge to the customer. We handle the billing to the manufacturer.
- Annual PM’s, software upgrades, and service procedures are sent directly to us by the manufacturer and carried out at no charge to the customer.